Industry practitioners, technology end users, researchers, and executives who are interested in delivering a presentation at the Forum, serving as session moderator, or participating on a panel discussion are welcome to submit a speaking proposal.
To view a list of preliminary topics to be addressed at the Forum in October, click here.
To view the list of panel sessions and speakers from the 2016 Forum, click here.
Guidelines for Submitting a Speaking Proposal
Seminar sessions are 75-90 minutes in length and typically feature 3-4 speakers, each presenting for approximately 20 minutes.
Speaking proposals should be sent to email@example.com
by Friday, June 16, 2017
with the following information:
1. Speaker name, title, company, and contact information
2. Presentation title (or title of panel session)
3. Abstract of presentation or panel session (150 - 200 words)
4. Speaker biography and photo
5. Bullet list of 4-5 Key Learning Points from the presentation or panel session
- We ask that proposals be non-commercial in nature. Submissions will be carefully reviewed by the Program Advisory Group to ensure depth of information and relevance to the program.
- Sponsorship of the Forum is not a requirement for participating as a speaker. However, there are a limited number of sponsorship options that do involve a speaking engagement. For
more information, please contact us.
- Presentations that emphasize case studies, best practices, and real-world results are encouraged.